What is CancanIT?
This awarded certification program represent a high level of competency, ethics, and professionalism of certificate owner. CancanITs standards require professional developers to look out for clients interests above their own, constantly providing the best quality of code in a timely manner.
Prior to 2015 CancanIT was providing online tools and services for webmasters and website owners. Since July 2015 we changed the niche and put all prior SEO tools and services at seo-analysis.org.
Concepts of CancanIT
CancanIT certification exams is a resultant compilation of knowledges and experience relating to a long-term web development practice of CancanIT team and contributors. The idea of the development of such product originated from over 15 years' inherent experience with the web programming and websites development.
Gathering an expert team in the field of web development, our knowledge base, and maximum automation has helped to create this unique product and nurture it to deliver a high quality client-oriented service. Since the start, and so far we have carefully saved the spirit of a start-up company and careful treatment to our customers and partners.
We build a long-term successful relations with our customers. Being a freelance developer, career starter, or experienced professional programmer, you can find certification to be useful to prove your skills level and become more marketable.
What Do We Offer?
- Professional certification in eight most commonly used niches of modern web development
- Unique double-stage certification exam process consisting of theory test and "real-life" practice task
- Public online certification record and optional paper printed certificate
- Unlimited number of exam re-takes with any fail penalties
- Permanent life-time certification record with no requirement for recurring approvals
- Personalized, professional and friendly support. 24h duty for critical issues
How We Do It?
- We build great software that enables trust & profitable relationships between web developers and their clients
- We develop examination services targeted to real-life tasks and problem understanding, not just valid syntax of code
- We pay a great attention to details. In data accuracy, design, and feedback
- We do automation where it's possible to give maximum personal attention where it's needed
- We just like people who enjoy our way of work and who think the same way choosing us
Michael wrote about 90% of the first CancanIT code. Like a One-Man-Band he also ruled start-up promotion and marketing. He still is in charge of CancanIT's apps development and key users support. When not obsessing over coding, he's playing with his son and his two dogs, or busy repairing and improving his house and garden.
Busy in checking our databases, exam contents approval, moderation of contents that is shared by our contributors. Being in the team since the first days, she knows the system inside and out. Lara also helps with the CancanIT's user interface and usability testing. When not working she can be found traveling, hiking or spending time with her family.
Doug helps CancanIT server infrastructure run smoothly and extremely fast. He combines the server's administration tasks with app development operations. His experience in networks managing roots back to the times of birth of the Internet. Doug's hobbies are the greatest secret, as no one has ever seen him resting yet.
Alex is highly skilled PHP+HTML+CSS developer with extensive experience. He makes CancanIT website scripts run responsible and it's pages look inimitable. He is fond of skiing and snowboarding and other action sports including boxing and arm-wrestling.
Tracy is an English Philology graduate with deep experience in editing, proofreading and academic/expository writing. She mostly contributes to our Blog posts on actual web development topics. Her corporate work experience has been in many industries and roles, with several years in quality assurance as a proofreader and copy-editor.
Our Respective Partners
Mentors & Contributors
Dr. Tyson McMillan
Dr. Tyson McMillan teaches programming and web development at Tarrant County College (Texas, USA). His specialties are: technology education, information science, databases, metadata, computer systems design, web design, Internet-based information systems, computer programming, and related services.
Kathleen Kalata Ph.D.
Kathleen Kalata teachs courses in web development/design/programming/multimedia and some networking/security courses at LSSU.
Top-skilled web developer with 8+ years of success driving full development lifecycle of web applications across multiple platforms and environments.
Olga Prigozheva is professional MySQL DBA, as well as HTML + CSS expert.
The author of fullPage.js project. Front and back-end developer and designer with love for beautiful interfaces.
Fahad RafiFahad Rafi is ASP.net MVC application developer. He also have a grip on CMS-based systems and E-Commerce websites.
Senior PHP/Wordpress developer with freelance background. M.Sc.IT, Information Technology.
Osama Toma, born in Syria, learns web programming at KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology). His area of expertise is PHP/MySQL MVC apps and websites.
Mujeeb Ur Rehman
Software engineer graduated from University of Engineering and Technology (PUET), Pakistan. Develops PHP and Android apps at Suave Solutions pvt.
Hemant Patel is experienced front-end developer and programmer analyst. Online startups enthusiast, computer science volunteer.
Nguyen Phong Thien
Have worked on many different projects using different coding conventions and frameworks. AngularJS, ReactJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js, React Native, Laravel, F3, Slim, Express.js ...
- CancanIT is online software and services company for web developers and programmers.
- We're a remote team spread out across the US, Finland, Germany, and Ukraine.
- CancanIT is a privately held, start-up company founded in July 2010 in Estonia, EU.
- Prior to 2015 CancanIT provided online webmaster tools and services. We changed the niche to web developers professional certification.
- Building a community and cooperate with 50+ mentors and top-rated contributors on regular basis to develop industry-leading certification exams.
- Our contacts: website contact form (fastest!), and administrative e-mail: support email
Logos & Such
The proper name of the company is CancanIT, with or without the ".com" piece.
Since 2015 we have changed our CancanIT branding logo. Now it's more basic dark-blue certificate medal instead of previously used funny yellow-black character. Please update your promo materials if you use old logo version.
If you require a version of our logo that's not provided below, please let us know.
CancanIT text logo (294x62 px)
CancanIT banner (530x160 px)